Life in degrees is a personal poetry and occasional short story blog .
Life is seen in many different ways or degrees and with the help of poetry, stories, music and art we may view it from many perspectives.
Poetry is medication for the soul

All contributions and comments will be welcomed Kez


All material on this site is copyright so please ask for permission for use.

Life In degrees ,Poetry and Stories for a different slant on Life

Below Are some Links Of other sites you may be interested in. ( more to be added )


Saturday 28 April 2012

Baby Blues


I wrote this last year for Alhzeimers  Week for my causes Blog  Poetic Causes  where further  poems on this subject can be found 

Baby Blues 

Picture By Jinksy 

Baby Blues 

I look into those baby blues to see 
I see you but you see me 
in some refracted history 
Times misplaced,displaced ,
Some times erased ,misplaced!

I look into your baby blues, 
I miss the twinkle,
Replaced by well earned wrinkles
That sprinkle your ivory skin,
Somewhere inside you are still within. 

I look into your baby blues to see,
I see you ,how do you see me ?
Your child ? your carer ?
Your memory sharer ?

I search those baby blues 
In my heart,I know deep,deep inside. 
My mother still resides, 
Inside, she cannot hide, 
I know those baby blues !

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, if you like what you see join me on Poetry Pals