Life in degrees is a personal poetry and occasional short story blog .
Life is seen in many different ways or degrees and with the help of poetry, stories, music and art we may view it from many perspectives.
Poetry is medication for the soul

All contributions and comments will be welcomed Kez


All material on this site is copyright so please ask for permission for use.

Life In degrees ,Poetry and Stories for a different slant on Life

Below Are some Links Of other sites you may be interested in. ( more to be added )


Monday 13 February 2012

Vintage Valentine


Vintage Valentin

I love you ,Oh so very much !
My body tingles with every touch,
When you look at me in that way, 
Time stops, ceases to exist at least for a day,
When you hold me so near in your arms, 
No man or beast would dare do me harm 
As we lie close, caressing one another, 
No goddess in heaven could want another lover,
Yet this is our heaven night after night, 
Our years together and it still feel so right! 
Our love is alive, it's still so much fun,
Never to be relinquished 
Not even for the moon, stars or sun,
My deepest wish is to remain with you, in this bed, 
Till we're very, very old or preferably dead!  
So when we finally reach those famous pearly gates 
You and I can start on over, right from our first date ! 



3 comments:

  1. Ah, love letters, poems of love, love. If there's love there is hope! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... Love is so inspiring. Happy Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Beautiful! I love Valentine Day! Your picture attached to poem is so romantic!

    Love to you, Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, if you like what you see join me on Poetry Pals